Your right to access and rectify your data. You have the right to access and rectify your personal data.
As such, you have confirmation that your personal data is or is not being processed, and when it is, you have access to your data as well as information concerning:
– the purposes of the processing
– the categories of personal data concerned
– the recipients or categories of recipient and the international organizations
to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated, in particular recipients established in third countries;
– where possible, the period for which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
– the existence of the right to ask the data controller to rectify or erase your personal data, the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, the right to object to such processing;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– information on the source of the data when it has not been collected directly from the data subject;
– the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and in the latter case, useful information concerning the underlying logic, as well as the significance and anticipated consequences of such processing for the data subjects.
You can ask us to rectify or complete your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous or out of date.
Your right to erase your data. You can ask us to delete your personal data if one of the following reasons applies:
– the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
– you withdraw the consent previously given;
– you object to the processing of your personal data when there are no legal grounds for such processing;
– the processing of your personal data does not comply with applicable laws and regulations;
– your personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children under the age of 16.
Your right to limit data processing. You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by legislation and regulations.
Your right to object to data processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when such processing is based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Your right to data portability. You have the right to the portability of your personal data.
The data for which this right may be exercised are :
– your personal data only, which excludes anonymized personal data or data that does not concern you;
– declarative personal data and the personal operating data mentioned above;
– personal data that does not infringe the rights and freedoms of third parties, such as those protected by business secrecy.
This right is limited to processing based on consent or on a contract, and to personal data that you have personally generated.
This right does not include derived or inferred data, which are personal data created by MJK TRANSIT IMPORT/EXPORT.
Your right to withdraw your consent. Where the processing of data by us is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. We will then cease to process your personal data without affecting any previous operations for which you have given your consent.
Your right to appeal. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL in France, without prejudice to any other administrative or legal remedy.
Your right to define post-mortem directives. You have the possibility of defining directives relating to the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death, with a trusted, certified third party responsible for ensuring that the wishes of the deceased are respected, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal framework.
How to exercise your rights. All the rights listed above may be exercised at the following email address: email@example.com or by post accompanied by a copy of an identity document to MJK TRANSIT IMPORT/EXPORT at the following address: 154 RUE VICTOR HUGO, 76600, LE HAVRE.
We reserve the right to modify this policy in order to take account of changes to the various regulations and practices in force. Any changes we make to our policy will be posted directly on this page of our site.
To ensure that you always have the latest version, we invite you to consult it online.